Friday, January 30, 2009

Winter Months


I actually bought Steve a snow blower for Christmas, but it didn't come until his Birthday. However, the timing was great. It snowed the day it came. He loves it. Unfortunately, I can't wait for the snow to disappear!!


We celebrated Steve's Birthday on Sunday, at home and then later at his parents house. He is the big 39 this year. Boy do I love this guy more every year!



We spent Christmas Eve with Steve's side of the family. It was really fun. Then Christmas Day we spent at home. Boy was it a great Christmas. The kids are all at very magical, fun ages.

Kaitlyn wanted her hair fancy for Christmas Eve. I shot a few pictures down in the studio.

As usual we have a small Christmas dinner with the Underwoods and the kids exchange presents. They had a ball together. They are all growing up so fast!
We went spent some time at Christmas with the Teeples side. We had a great time eating,
playing, and nativity-ing.


We went to Temple Square one night with Steve's Sister Jennifer and her family.
It was cold and the kids were tired, and it was very crowded. But it's always really nice to see.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, you've been busy. I love how you put your digital scrapbook pages on the blog. Looks like you had a fun holiday season! Love the pics!

Lindsay Young said...

I love all your scrapbook pages! I agree with Lisa... looks like your family had a very good holiday season! Glad things are going well with you guys! Thanks for taking such good care of Stacy and her kids!