Very cool Rebecca! I don't have to ask if you had an AWESOME time -- the slide show says it all :) The only thing missing is a good picture of some pancakes and eggs!!
OK, two comments--first of all, who is taking all those romantic pictures of the two of you together? And second, Kris and i are ready to plan a trip to Hawaii with you two if you could stand to go again sometime. Are you game?
3 comments:
Very cool Rebecca! I don't have to ask if you had an AWESOME time -- the slide show says it all :) The only thing missing is a good picture of some pancakes and eggs!!
Please don't tell me that you had the chance to go to Hawaii AGAIN? So jealous. I want a "business trip"
OK, two comments--first of all, who is taking all those romantic pictures of the two of you together? And second, Kris and i are ready to plan a trip to Hawaii with you two if you could stand to go again sometime. Are you game?
Post a Comment